C.C. Limestone Services
C.C. Limestone Services is a Red Cross and Heart and Stroke training partner. We offer authorized First Aid and CPR training to Emergency First Responders, organizations, and the general public to both adults and youth, starting as young as 9 years old. We provide training for youth with the Stay Safe Course and Babysitting Course.
We will come to your organization for training and can accommodate evenings and weekends.
All materials are provided and there is an option for blended courses which consists of part of the course being completed online at your convenience and then an in-person component to practice the skills.
Andy Cassibo, Owner
Andy has been awarded the Exemplary Service Medal by the Governor General of Canada. This award recognizes professionals in the provision of pre-hospital emergency medical services to the public who have performed their duties in an exemplary manner, characterized by good conduct, industry, and efficiency.
Andy’s credentials and accomplishments also include the following:
- Primary Care Paramedic since 1992
- Owner, trainer, facilitator of C.C. Limestone Services since 1999
- Fire Fighter/Captain with Stone Mills Fire Department since 1998 and Station Training Co-Ordinator
- Health and Safety Trainer
- Certified to teach Red Cross Courses in Marine First Aid, Emergency Medical Response, Emergency First Response, First Aid, CPR, and Babysitting
- Certified to teach Heart and Stroke courses
- Many years of hands-on work experience and training enable Andy to make the courses interesting as he is able to relate experiences to students and implement helpful techniques
Corrin Harris – Instructor
- Graduated St. Lawrence College, advanced diploma in Behavioural Science Technology
- Work experience with troubled youth and developmental disabilities
- Completed courses in sign language and picture exchange communication systems
- Certified Youth Leader with the Canadian Red Cross
- Certified to teach Stay Safe and Babysitters course
- Completed the Canadian Red Cross First Aid and CPR instructor’s courses
- Worked as an Instructor therapist
- Completed Registered Behaviour Therapist (RBT) through St. Lawrence College
- Completed San’yas: Indigenous Cultural Safety training through the Provincial Health Services Authority Indigenous Health Program through British Columbia